Cancelled NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE REGISTERED… We will offer again in the spring
55 and Older 4-Hour Defensive Driving Refresher Course
The 4-hour Defensive Driving Course Refresher qualify participants to retain eligibility for their insurance reduction. This class is for those persons who have already taken the 8-hour Defensive Driving Course. This course must be taken every 3 years to remain eligible for an insurance reduction. Our 4-Hour Refresher Defensive Driving Course is approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Public Safety and meets all requirements of Minnesota Statutes, Section 65B.28 for retaining your automobile insurance reduction. Range Driver Training provides all materials for the course.
WHEN: Tuesday November 14, 2017
WHERE: Ely Bloomenson Community Hospital Community Conference Room, signs will be posted.
FEE: $ 14 BRING PAYMENT TO CLASS
AGES: Must be 55 or older.
Range Driver Training
Licensed and approved by the State of Minnesota, Department of Public Safety, since 1974.
- Founding Member and President of the Professional Driving Association of Northern Minnesota.
- Founding member and board of directors of the Minnesota Driving School Association.
- Charter member and northern representative of the Association of Professional Driving Instruction In Minnesota.
- Member of Mesabi Coalition for Safe Communities.
- Certified Operation Lifesaver Presenters.
Invalid Displayed Gallery