Tuesday, April 30 and Wednesday, May 1
The 8-hour Defensive Driving Course class qualify participants 55 and older to receive a reduction in their automobile insurance. As required by state law, the class is divided into two, 4-hour sessions. Our Defensive Driving Course is approved by the Minnesota Commissioner of Public Safety and meets all requirements of Minnesota Statutes, Section 65B.28 for an appropriate automobile insurance reduction. Range Driver Training provides all materials for the course.
- WHEN: Tuesday, April 30 & Wednesday, May 1
- TIME: 9:00 to 1:00
- WHERE: Community Conference Room, Ely Bloomenson Community Hospital
- FEE: $18 BRING PAYMENT TO CLASS Cash or Checks written to Mary Madden
- Free Will contribution to Ely Community Education welcomed.
- AGES: Must be 55 or older.
- Email confirmation.
Invalid Displayed Gallery