Pickleball is a fast-paced game. Imagine a game that is a cross between tennis, ping pong, and badminton. A paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. Ely Pickleball is scheduled for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings 9 am – 12 at the Ely High School Pickleball Courts. If you have played pickleball come join a great group of people who play this fun and active sport.
Ely Pickleball Courts are located at Ely High School. Class runs all summer. Need to be 18. Join anytime time.
New to the sport join the beginner’s class offered in May. Once you have the basic skills you can join the morning group.
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
- Pickleball is a fast-paced game. Imagine a game that is a cross between tennis, ping pong and badminton.
When: Monday, Wednesday, Friday;
Season; May 6, 2019- through September.,
TIME: 9: 00- 12:00
Fee: Whole summer season $35 (Plus additional club dues. Will be determined)
Drop-in fee: $5 per visit.
Must be 18.
Drop INS Welcome
.Ely Pickleball Club